Before the photo shoot, your holiday property should of course be completely and properly cleaned.
- Turn on all lights: floor lamps, bedside lamps, wall lamps and others. Don't skip any.
- Open the curtains, blinds and shutters so that the rooms can be flooded with daylight.
- Cover or hide all cords and wires as best you can.
- Hide/cover up unsightly objects such as trash cans, control devices, bathrobes and others.
- Keep the toilet lid closed and place a new roll of toilet paper. Gladly with folding.
- Remove personal items from the bathroom, fold towels or hang them up neatly and check the cleanliness of the bathroom again.
- Open all doors to create a better perception of the layout of the room.
- Check the bed linen and upholstery for wrinkles, iron again if necessary and cover all zips and labels, even on decorative cushions.
If you follow these 8 most important tips, you should already be getting good photos of your property.